Sunday, June 06, 2004

Today is the day

That I tackle the rest of those boxes!

No, really I mean it.

I'll be doing alot of work around the house today. Lots of pickup and unpacking. My goal is to get, at the very minimum, one car in the garage. The hope is for both of them, but I'm not adverse to take small steps.

I've got plans for the basic primer white that the previous owners left on the walls, and now that I do, I'm raring to go. I've also got alot of work to do on the yard, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Life is good.

The kids are happy.

Other half got a sreening interview with the company I work at. Hey, even if nothing comes of it, it's a bite. He also has a possiblity at another job.

Got released from having to go back to the doctor for an entire month.

Things are looking up.

It's definitely good to be me.

Mood: Content
Background Noise: Blissful Silence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home