Sunday, June 29, 2003

SUNDAY MORNING MUSINGS

To clean house, or not to clean house. That is the question. It looks as though we are going to have another beautiful day (albeit hot) here, and I can't decide if I want to waste it indoors doing stuff around the house. Sundays are lazy days here, which is just fine with me. Most likely, we will spend the day at the pool, just lounging around and letting the kids wear themselves out.


REVAMPING WEBSITE AND FORUMS
I'm in the midst of some more changes on my website and forums. I've also added some more pictures to the photo gallery. Take a look and tell me what you think. Don't forget to sign my guestbook! Take a look at the forums as well. I've added another them, SpacePilot3K. I've also kept the subSilver theme as well so you can have a choice. I'm currently working on getting a new logo in place for the SpacePilot3K theme. I would appreciate any inputs you may have. Don't forget to register and visit often.

That's about all I have for now. Time to start my day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home