Sunday, April 06, 2003

MORE ADDED TO SITE

Well, I've added my husband's resume to my site. That was interesting. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. I'll probably modify the format after a bit but I've had enough html this morning to last me a while.

LAZY SUNDAY

We are having a lazy Sunday today. I really do need to get this old bod in gear and hop into the shower and start doing some work around the house. We acquired some items from my brother, such as a very large bookcase and some plant stands. I need to do some major reorganizing to make things look right. This means, emptying an existing bookcase of encyclopedias, clearing away the toys, moving new bookcase to to where toys were, moving old bookcase to new location and then figuring out what the heck I'm going to do with the toys. Sigh..I guess this would be a good time to go through all of the toys and get rid of some of them. But don't tell the girls I said that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home