Sunday, March 02, 2003

THE KIDS

The girls are both doing great, though I do wonder from time to time if they will live to see their next birthday. My eldest is 8 and in third grade. I can't believe the things they are learning in third grade. She's already doing things like division. She has a science fair on March 27th that is mandatory. She definitely has her work cut out for her. They could pick what they wanted to do, based on some strict guidelines. She is going to base hers on all of the planets and discuss whether or not she feels that there could be life on them. We are helping her work out the details of how she wants to do that. It's going to be a lot of work but a lot of fun as well.

My youngest will be 5 on March 31st, which really amazes me. I remember quite clearly when she was a baby and just learning to crawl. Time goes by so fast. She's still my strong willed, independent one. I often tell people that if I would have had her first, I would have stopped there. The tantrums are a lot less now but we are working with her to control her temper. She has a problem with the word "no." If you use it, you'd best have full-bodied armor on to protect yourself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home