Sunday, March 02, 2003

CATCHING UP

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Guess I could give the excuse of being busy and all. Well, I guess you could say I have been busy but I've also lacked the motivation to write.

I've completed school and have my Bachelors in Business Management. It was a long, tough road, and one I really never thought I would finish. I graduated with a 3.9 and that gives me a serious feeling of pride. Now, if I ever see another text book again, you'll have to call the men in the white coats to come and take me back to the little padded room with my name on it.

I'm starting up a website now that I have a little free time (is there such a thing when you have kids?) I'm not sure of the direction it's going to take or where it will go but at least I'm off to a fairly good start. I have found that it is really fun putting stuff like this together, but I'm afraid if I keep this up, I may lose all my hair, and what little is left will turn gray. Of course, one could argue that I have no hair left the way it is because I have a couple of young things who have made it their life's mission to drive me over the brink. That being said, I can tell you that I have learned quite a bit about HTML but need to learn so much more. Take color matching for instance. Whew! Be thankful you weren't here when I first started testing some of the colors out for the background and such. I came up with some doozies. Some of them looked like something you would find in the bottom of a baby's diaper (to coin a phrase from my dad) or they would make you lunge for you sunglasses to protect your eyes from the glare. A friend of mine was kind enough to send me a link that made this part much less traumatic for me. This of course, was after I had struggled with it for a bit, but I was still eternally grateful. At any rate, I hope you'll check my site out and drop me a line to tell me what you think. I would appreciate any ideas, or comments you might have. I'm really new at this so I need all the help I can get. HERE



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home