Sunday, October 20, 2002





Toto, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore!

I can’t believe it’s already Sunday! Seems like Saturday just flew by. The weekends are never long enough.

I think I’ll take this moment to clear up the real meaning of my name Moogie. It’s nothing exciting I can assure you. My eldest daughter is named Margie Ann. When I went back to work after she was born, one of the kids at her daycare could not pronounce her name. It always came out “Moogie.” That nickname has followed her around since and I decided to use it as my own. Nothing exciting I know, but there you have it.

I’m a great lover of emoticons and one of my good friends sent me a link that is fun to use with your email. It's just a little something that is fun to play around with. :=D

Check it out!

I really need to get started on my day. I've got a lot that I need to accomplish and if I keep fiddling with this site I’ll never get it done.

I’ll sign off for now! Until the next time, ciao4now!

Moogie
CPO (Chief Procrastinating Officer)

Any comments or suggestions? Feel free to send your wisecracks or kudos: HERE. If you don't want them published, please let me know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home