Monday, April 07, 2003

MORE PICTURES!

Finally got the rest of the pictures posted up in my album for my youngest's fifth birthday. We have some really good ones there. You can tell that everyone really had a good time, especially the birthday girl. I loved making a cake. It was alot of work but when I saw her face, it was totally worth it. It is so hard to comprehend that she is five now and will be going to Kindergarten next year. It seems only yesterday she was a baby.

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

I love the extra daylight at the end of the day but losing that hour is getting harder on me as I get older. I am so sleepy this morning. To top it all off, I carpool and the we had to drop of the husband of the lady I ride in with at the airport so we had to leave a little earlier. This is not a problem, and I don't mind doing it in the least, but oiy, I was having a hard enough time coping with losing that hour, much less getting up ealier. I should have brought my pillow in.

That's about it for now. If you haven't already been to my guestbook make sure you drop by and sign it. Thanks, and have a great day everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home