Sunday, November 09, 2003

Aaack!

It's Sunday evening and other than having a rather large group of midget terrorists in my living room, there is nothing going on.

I've really gotten nothing done this weekend, at least not what I had planned. I still have my suitcase to unpack...it's sitting there calling me. But the voice of reason asks: What are you unpacking for, you'll just have to fill me up in a week?

I should probably get that done, and then clean up the kitchen a bit. My husband and I decided to be lazy today. It's a good feeling. We did pretty much NOTHING all day. The kids played outside, lounged around, we played games...nothing earth shattering. Now, they are playing with a gaggle of friends and I'm up here telling myself to get busy. Not that it's doing any good. Damn suitcase is stubborn. Won't unpack itself.

My boss came to me and asked who I wanted to invite to my going away luncheon. I tried to tell her that I didnt' want one, but that didn't go over well. It's understandable, I've been there 21 years, so I caved. I gave her a small list...and after talking to her on Thursday...looks like the list isn't small anymore. I guess one could say that's a compliment to me...a testimonial of how much I was liked. I keep thinking..."oh God...how am I going to hold it together?."

An interesting diagram

Parents may want to keep this away from their kids...at least until they are out of their house.



Mood: Silly
Background noise: Children Laughing

Comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home