Saturday, November 08, 2003

A houseful of MT's

We decided to let the kids have a friend over for an "overniter." Of course, that's not all that unusual in this household. It seems like we have that almsot every weekend. If not that, we have a group over for lunch or dinner. I don't really mind. It makes them happy and keeps them occupied. I just gotta wonder why I keep doing this to myself though. Heh...I think it started when the doctor dropped me on my head. That would explain alot of things. (twitch, twitch)

And on tonight's menu

Since the kids have a friend over (did I mention how grateful I was that it was only one friend?) the menu for tonight's dinner is going to be simple. Hot dogs and fries, etc...for them, and sloppy joes and fries for us. Of course, what overniter would be complete without fresh, homemade brownies? Speaking of which, I'd better get myself in gear and start cooking before they start coming out of the woodwork and chewing on my ankles.

Mood: Relaxed
Background noise: One of the kids CDs...a mixture of artists

Comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home