Friday, November 07, 2003

I gotta stop sleeping

Either that or maybe I should see a psychiatrist. I've been having these really strange dreams, not bad mind you, just strange.

I must fall asleep thinking over all of the things that I need to do. The night before last I was dreaming that the moving van had come and these extremely HUGE, not necessarily intelligent men were carrying the stuff to the truck. All of a sudden I didn't want to move and started hauling stuff out of the truck and screaming at them to put it all back. They kept telling me that they couldn't do it because I had to move. (did I mention I was in my pajamas?) I kept taking stuff out of the truck, and they kept putting it back in. Finally, one of them hauled me up and threw me into the truck, and locked it up.

Fast forward....we are in Georgia and I am in temporary housing (strange, it looked like my house now). I am trying to get ready for work but having no luck. I can't seem to move fast enough. I'm watching the clock and realizing that I'm never going to make it to the first day of my new job on time. I finally finish, and hop into the car and speed of towards the base. It's only as I approach the gate that I realize that I don't have my badge. Before I could explain to the guards, a bunch of marines had surrounded my car and started screaming at me to get out. I remember vividly that they were all carrying larger than life guns.

I guess that wasn't as bad as the time that I dreamt I was picking up the straws off the cafeteria floor at work because they didn't have any in my temporary housing.

The other night I woke up wondering if they had hangers in the closet or not.

They're coming to take me away, haha, hehe, hoho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home