Thursday, July 03, 2003

THREE DAY WEEKEND

Happy 4th of July! Well, it's the day before but I thought I'd get a head start. Three day weekend here I come! I cannot believe that half the year is gone already. It's unreal! How many shopping days are left before Christmas?

I've been getting the itch again, and implementing some changes over on my website. I've got a new banner, courtesy of my friend JT. If you take a look at my Forums you can see that I've added another theme, as well as logo (agan, thank you JT for the logo). The new theme is space oriented, and I've kept the original theme as well. Just log in (hint: register) and go to your profile and check out the new styles. I think you'll be pleased. I've also added the Amber Alert ticker, which will keep you up to date on the current Amber Alerts. I'm currently developing a "links" page, which will enable me to add links to all of my friends websites, as well as others that request it. Look for that to be happening in the next week or so. I'm sure that I'll think of more things as time goes on.



WORK WEEK

Oiy Veh! I hate month end. I have more reports to do than I care to think about. I've got five different sets of charts to do, the smallest of which is fourteen pages in length. Plus, I had two quarterly reports to finish (contractual requirement) and send off to the customer. But hey, it beats the alternative. Do you want fries with that? All in all, work is good. I totally rearranged my office last week, and the results are awesome. Everything is so much more convenient and I have more space. It's amazing what something like that can do.



That's about it for now. Thanks for stopping by!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home