Sunday, June 29, 2003

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Well, after a lazy morning, we went and got some lunch over at the local Wendy's. After that, we stopped by the local grocery store to pick up some odds and ends. Since we got back, the girls have been busy playing downstairs, not really wanting to go outside which is really unusual for them, but a nice break for Mom.

In a few minutes I'm going to round them up for a good swim at the pool. The weather is perfect for it, just in the mid 80's or so. Much better than the 100+ degree weather we have been having for the last few days.

I've been pleasantly suprised as to the number of hits I'm getting on my website and all of it's features. I've got a wonderful friend who has been telling everyone about the site. I'm going to soon be adding some extra links on my site to those who have put mine on theirs.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home