Sunday, October 31, 2004

Is there an echo in here???

I realized that I haven't updated in an entire week. That's not to say I didn't have anything to write about, there has been plenty. We have been busy this week, with activities almost every night. After I got the girls settled in for the evening, I just didn't have the energy to post. I'll be catching up off and on during the day as time permits. First I need to run the normal errand type stuff and get Meelie-No's bangs trimmed.

No, I don't do them myself. The last time I did that gave new meaning to the words "45 degree angel." (Honey, really it's not so bad. Just walk around with your head tilted to one side and no one will notice.) So, I get it taken care of at Wally World. It's cheap and it keeps the bangs from covering her eyes like they are now. But I have to admit, it's easier to explain why she walks into stationery objects when the bangs are longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home