Sunday, May 16, 2004

It's dusty in here

Ok, it's been a while and I'm not sure where to start. Guess I should get the normal stuff out of the way first.

The kids are doing great. Only five more days of school, but I'm not counting or anything. They are really keyed up and excited. Not that you can tell of course. They remind me of little Mexican jumping beans...bouncy, bouncy, bouncy....

Work is great. We just went through the proposal season which always promises long hours, and this was no exception. It was my first time through at actually writing them, and I enjoyed it but could have done without the stress that went along with it. I have to admit, though I wouldn't say this out loud, it's really and exciting time and you feel as if you are part of a team. The bad part was, not really being able to spend a lot of time with the kids.

The dog, well...she's great. Ok, damnit...she is an IDIOT. She stalks and eats any insect this side of the equator, and let me tell you....there are a lot of them here. I lost my bicycle to one of those bumblebees. You know the one's I'm talking about. They are about the size of a softball, and you need a baseball bat or a Glock to fend them off. The damn thing picked it up by the rear tire. I figure it was bringing it home to his son for a birthday present. And don't even get me started about toads! She eats them, and then has the audacity to come up to me, mouth foaming, and giving me that questioning look..."Mommy, will you please wipe my chin."

Twinkle, Dude Jr. and Rags are still with us. Twinkle was definitely "iffy" for a couple of days. I cleaned out her tank and thoroughly sterilized it, and put all the necessary chemicals in as well. He seems to be making a come back but it was questionable there for a few days.

Since I've moved, I've revamped the site a bit. This time with my graphics. I'll be adding more as time goes on. Have a lot of pictures up. Starting a recipe section but I have a lot of work to do yet. This is what it looks like now.

That's about it for the happenings at Moogie's World. I'm hoping to post more now, especially since school/softball/tball/proposals are ending soon. Did I mention that school will be out in FIVE days?

So it goes......

Mood:Mellow
Background Noise:Cooling Fans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home