Saturday, November 13, 2004

Anybody have a tissue?

I think I'm gonna cry. As a staid member of "Who's Wine Is It Anyway," I was about to post how comments on my blog were few and far between. As usual, my online friends (some of the new) made me look like a fool. Thankfully, they did this before I posted one of my bitch-fests.

Firstly, I've been getting some wonderful comments, most recently on "You know it's going to be a bad day when."

Then, I go over and visit one of my many favorite blogs, and find that I have been selected for "Blog Forward" for the week. Thank you Mellie for making my day!


4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Wow...that's great!! I didn't know what Blog Forward was but figured it out. (There's a lot about blogging I still don't know yet) I was on your site this morning and was going to comment, only I ended up Googling my name and realizing a music review I wrote several years ago is still out there. Which was neat.

Anyway, very cool to get a little more traffic directed your way!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

It's a nice feeling. It's always good to get more traffic if you can. If not, it's fun just to write, and have your friends comment. I may have to offer you a commission for a painting. How good are you with lighthouses?

Thanks again Sharon for reading and commenting. You never fail to make me feel good.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Elisson said...

Ears? Ears hang low?

That's not the way I learned that song...

7:09 AM  
Blogger Moogie said...

LOL Steve. Yes, I know. But there are some things I just won't teach my kids. :)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home