Saturday, November 13, 2004

Do your ears hang low?

Do your ears hang low,
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em over your shoulder,
when the wind begins to blow?
Do your ears haaaaang low????

Many experts say that it's a good sign when your children sing a lot. It means they are happy. I believe this, really I do. I just wish that they would pick the more traditional songs to sing. What ever happened to "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round?" I guess playing things like Redneck Woman doesn't help my cause.

As I get older, I realize that my ears are not the only thing that hang low, but I'd rather not get into that right now because the topic would need to be talked about in depth as there are too many parts of my anatomy to discuss in just one sitting. So, without any further ado, I bring you the real topic of the moment, brought to you by non other than Golly Blog Howdy who provided the link on her fantabulous blog.

Are you feeling a bit low today?

Do you need a boost to your self esteem? Did your get up and go take a taxi to the nearest spa and leave you and you poor morale sitting in a rocking chair trying not to think about the mess your house is in, or the fact that you are having a house full of company during the Thanksgiving holidays? Have I got a site for you.

For all you overworked, underpaid and not appreciated parents out there, here's your chance to prove how wonderful you really are (as if you didn't already know). Just go here and type in your name. Go ahead, see if it doesn't make you feel a bit better.

Moooom, can I have a snaaaaaaaaack? And now we take you back to your regularly scheduled chaos.


6 Comments:

Blogger Trillian said...

I love the automatic flatterer! I think I'll surf to it every morning before my first coffee. Ahhh. I knew I was fabulous, but it's nice to be told.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Moogie said...

I printed up a bunch of copes and taped them all over the walls at home. I wonder if my husband will get the hint? ;)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh that was awesome...awesome!! I loved it!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Sharon..I'm so glad. I liked it myself as well. It's good to be told you are wonderful.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ward said...

Now, if I could just persuade the boss how wonderful I am...

10:56 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

OWW: Print a couple of these and put them on your wall. :) That ought to do the trick.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home