Friday, November 12, 2004

You know it’s going to be a bad day when….



Your first sip of coffee at work, goes through the hole in your mouth and makes a beeline right for your shirt, which of course, is dry clean only. And because you have not had enough coffee to clear your mind, you try to clean it off in the bathroom. This in turn, makes the spot worse. I have three meetings today, and then after work I am going to get my hair done. Lovely. This is why I think the picture above is so appropriate. I copped this one from vegemite this morning. My eyes are definitely not that wide open.

Speaking of coffee

Today, some bright minded sole brought in “Blueberry Crunch.” No, not a cereal but a type of coffee. To add insult to injury, it’s decaf. I’m surprised the first sip of this didn’t come out of my nose.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moogie - hmm darn your right that is a bad day, could be worse I'm sure there are worse things you could have spilt 1st thing in the morning...
hmm note to you: get a Cup that don't leak *grins* then dives for cover as Moogie & MoogieBear comes hunting me

Gopher

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I love the blog description at the top too---I read it and laughed out loud.
I love reading your blog. I check it not once, but often throughout the day...

6:16 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Awwww...you guys are the best. Today was kind of a rough day (not because of the coffee thing (though the blueberry crunch nearly did me in)...but in general. That made me feel alot better. :) You are the best!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home