Saturday, November 06, 2004

I miss the politics

Psyche! Had you going there for a minute didn't I? Nor more campaigning! Well, at least for a little while.

I'm gonna miss it though, really. As much as:
  • Getting sand in my bathing suit while I'm at the beach.
  • The bottom of my foot itching and I'm wearing boots, and they're lace-ups.
  • Stubbing my toe.
  • Going to the dentist.
  • Picking something up from underneath my desk and raising back up before I've cleared it.
  • Eating burnt toast.
  • Discovering the milk is bad, after I've just taken a big sip.
  • Giving myself a do-it-yourself appendectomy.
I've never understood the fascination with. But then again, a lot of folks don't understand my fascination with kids. It's a good thing to be different. It would get a little dull around here if we weren't.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Moogie,
It's JenD at http://www.cybrteddy.freeservers.com
Thanks for the visit and well wishes you left on my haloscan.
I am born and raised in the south *if you count Florida as the south* *giggle So, I have moved home yet again.
San Diego to Orlando isn't an easy move but a important one for us. Our home 8 years old was damaged by 6 years of bad renters and we are busting our tails to get it back into tip top shape before our stuff arrives on Nov 19th.
Have a fantastic weekend!!!~
JenD

10:23 AM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Glad to see you made it safely. My folks are in Cocoa Beach and brother and family in Cocoa so we aren't very far from them. It's nice to come home. Good luck on fixing your house up!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog--I enjoyed my visit to yours. I relate only too well!

TW

4:39 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Thanks TW. Hope to see you around some more. I've blogrolled you. It's easier to find your site than to go hunting around. :)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home