Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Tonight I am a bit tired

Ok..perhaps wiped out is a better word. I can't really put a finger on the reason why, but I am. It happens sometimes, I know. Most likely it has to do with the time change and the fact that I keep waking up an hour earlier.

I've signed up with blog explosion and still don't really know what it's all about. I'm in the directory now. But what is the next step? What am I supposed to do? What makes it such a great thing? I admit to being low on patience. I have little when it comes to things like this. I can't sit through and read everything without getting a major twitch which freaks my kids out.

What am I supposed to do now? How will blog explosion help me. Anybody know the answers?

I was excited this morning when I logged in and found I had a few comments. What a lift to my spirits. It means that someone actually reads what I write. Not that I really write to have a large audience but every once in a while, a pat on the back like that is so nice.

I got an interesting email from a friend today...I wonder how much of it is true.

Believe it or not, you can read it

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
That's good news for us who are spelling impaired.

Tonight, I'm keeping it short and far from humorous. I am tired. I want to sleep. I've been working on my Blogging for Books essay. I think I'm written out. Do you bloggers ever have times when you just don't have anything to say?

Have a wonderful evening. Rest well. Don't let the bed bugs bite. Stay safe, be good, and in general, come back and visit me tomorrow. Leave a comment to let me know you were here and I'll be sure to respond.

Look for my essay to appear tomorrow. I'd appreciate your comments. It's all for fun. A bit of practice...and perhaps one day you will see me on Oprah (NOT!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

waving from 6:50 am in LOndon, yes I do run out of ideas. I scream and run around demanding that people give me ideas. The BBC web site helps as do blogdex and popdex, I find things on there and try and relate them to me . - the school dinners post was one of those.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Moogie said...

LOL AM! When I saw that I first thought I must be more tired than I realized!

Christine...good to hear that I'm not the only one who runs out of ideas.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home