Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Points to Ponder

  1. Why are there empty cereal boxes in my cupboard?
  2. For that matter, why is there an empty gallon container of milk in my refrigerator?
  3. Where does the sock monster live when the dryer isn't running?
  4. Why do you wake up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, and have to go to the bathroom so bad you can't go back to sleep?
  5. Why did I teach my children to talk?
  6. Why do my children like my hair brush better than theirs?
  7. Why can I never find my hairbrush in the morning?
  8. Why can't a child brush their teeth without making the mirror dirty?
  9. Why do children find it necessary to change clothes a minimum of four times a day?
  10. Why won't my eldest daughter wear a belt?
  11. Why can't my youngest daughter sit at the table for dinner without getting up from her seat a minimum of twelve times?
  12. How come a toy, that has been sitting in the middle of the living room for most of the day, suddenly become the subject of World War III when one child picks it up?
  13. Why does my dog, who is fed two times a day, eat bugs and toads?
  14. Why do my children behave like angels at someone else's house, and then come home to take on the role of the devil incarnate?
  15. And lastly, why do kids have to grow up?
Those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Do you have anything else to add?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I love this list!! My addition would be: Why do my children continually rat me out to the grandparents and tell them every error I make (like catching the Pop-Tarts on fire, like I did yesterday, because I left them in the toaster too long)? Aren't kids supposed to be loyal? :)

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home