Friday, November 12, 2004

Google

Moogie specializes in Full Face Painting. It's more fun to be something else than to have a heart on your cheek! And it really doesn't take much longer! Moogie paints 12-15 faces per hour! Moogie only uses hypoallergenic FDA approved face paints and does not use glitter which can damage one's eyes.

It's truly amazing what one will find when one googles on their name. It seems that I am now a world famous clown, known for my face painting and balloon sculptures. Cool. I had no idea I was this talented. Actually, she looks pretty fun. Here is a page about her. If you go far enough down that page, you'll see a dog that looks remarkably like Zoot's Sweetie. She even has a cool kid's page that offers a lot of different stuff to do. Do you remember Mad Libs? We had hours of fun with those.

Maybe that's my career fall-back plan. I dunno, at least my name would be right. After all, a clown is much better than being referred to as a Ferengi.



A little nip here, a little tuck there. Some dental work. I'd need a good wig though. Hey...look at the added bonus here folks. I'd never have to buy a Halloween costume again.

My personal favorite is a story named “Moogie is a Messy Beastie.” Lord help me but I think they came to my house for inspiration, and used one of my children as a model for Moogie.

There are too many google matches to mention here, but it was amusing to look at them. Go ahead and give it a try...google your name and see what you come up with.



1 Comments:

Blogger Moogie said...

LOL Miss Daffy! I have a hard enough time coping with a career and children. I don't need to be face painting. Lord knows what the children would look like. :)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home