Saturday, November 13, 2004

Conversations at lunch time

The wisdom I gain from a lunch date with a couple of 10 year olds always astounds me.

For instance:
  1. Did you know that sharks swallow their food whole?
  2. Whatever you do, don't pop your cold sore because it has a really nasty taste.
  3. It is possible to lose a tooth while brushing your teeth, but there is a lot of blood which really looks cool with the toothpaste.
  4. Never go to the dentist when you have to have a tooth pulled because it really hurts.
  5. That I make the best chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese lunch because I serve it with both barbecue sauce AND ranch dressing.
  6. That it is possible to burp in three part harmony.
  7. When you cough and fart at the same time, it hurts.
I could add more, but I need to go lay face down on my bed and have a good scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home