Saturday, October 09, 2004

Mozilla and Blogger

Seems that Internet Explorer doesn't support some of Bloggers functions. Big surprise! NOT! As time goes on, I've noticed that IE really sucks. Sorry, but it does. The list I have is endless. One of the nice features of Blogger is that it has an edit mode, which makes posting something just as easy as whipping out a document in MS Word (oh man...did I say MS?) I'm fully capable of coding my own posts, but it's so much quicker to do it the simple way. There are allot of other browsers out there that are very good, no doubt. I just happen to have Mozilla on a couple of my machines, and started to use it. Especially once I realized that it supports Bloggers many functions.

Why is this important you ask? No real reason. Just makes my life a little more easier. :D

What are your favorite browsers?


2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I like Mozilla too. The tabs are much more convenient than IE's insistence on opening a new windows.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Thanks. I'm not big on change. After all, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But IE was just giving me fits.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home