Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Ask Me Anything - Part II

Kurt asks:

1) What foreign language would you like to learn, if any?

Answer: That's a really good question. When I was in high school, we were not required to learn a foreign language (that changed after I graduated) and to this day, I regret not doing it. When I lived in California, there was a heavy concentration of the Hispanic population, so back then, I guess I would have said Spanish. I suppose now I would like to learn German. I remember my grandmother teaching us prayers in German. It's part of my heritage and I would like to learn the language.

Sharon asks:

1) If you could go back and relive any one year of your life, which would it be?

Answer: This one made me think. I have a lot of fond memories, so it's hard to whittle them down to just one year. If I had to choose, I'd pick the year I turned 40. That was the year I graduated from college. My family and friends were so proud of me, but that's not the real reason I did it. I did it for myself. I did it to feel good. To feel proud. Ok, it didn't hurt the career, but that wasn't my main reason. I have been taking care of people and doing for others for half my adult life (step children, then children, husband). I decided to do something for me. It gave me a much needed boost in the a...er, self confidence, and self esteem. A lot of things happened that year, that brought me to where I am today.

Anonymous asks: (he needs a Scooby Snack)

1) If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be, and why?

Answer: I would like to be the Tazmanian Devil. Can you imagine how fast I could clean my house, run errands, etc? Besides, he's kind of cute. Or, I wouldn't mind being Tweetie Bird. I've always loved her, and besides, she's the color of my car.

2) What is the most embarrassing album in your music collection?

Answer: Um, any one of the Partridge Family albums I still have. Take your pick.

Ok, that's it for now. I've got to get back to work. I'll answer some more later on tonight. Same bat time, same bat channel!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home