Thursday, December 02, 2004

Can you relate?

Look out for cars!!!!!! This is said when child is barreling down the driveway on her bicycle into the street.

On that same note, Get out of the middle of the street!!! There is a car behind you! Did you leave your brains in your pocket??? I can't tell you how many times I have washed brains.

Zip up your pants!!!! Good Lord almighty, if I had a dollar for every time I've said that...well, you get the picture.

Did you flush? I won't expand on this one.

This only touches a few of them. What about you? What do you find yourself repeating. I'll collect them all and made a post. It will probably be called "Why parents talk to themselves" or "The rising cost of Prosac" or something like that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ward said...

OWW's Favorite? "What part of NO don't you understand?"

11:24 AM  
Blogger Melonie said...

My favorite: "You do not have to like me I love you!"

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love stuff like this! I've got a few:

Don't hit your sister.

Don't hit your brother.

Stop fussing. Yes, that is fussing. No it wasn't a discussion, you were arguing. You're arguing with me now. Stop.

Don't blow spit bubbles.

Don't lick your brother.

TW

11:47 AM  
Blogger Melonie said...

Another favorite of mine...
"Stop hitting your sister or I will spank you!"

Parental hypocracy at its finest.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

Have you lost your last marble?

Are you TRYING to kill me?

How many times have I told you to stop? Yes, 1,637,953. Now stop. Ok, so that was 1, 637, 954.

If you don't stop that, where will my foot be? (To which they turn around, stick out their butts and say, "My hiney.")

When asked questions like "Why does she get more?" "How come she gets to x,y, z?" and so on, my standard reply is "Because I love her better." (So then the other asks "well why, blah-de-blah" and the first one replies, "Because she loves me better.")

If I have to stick you to the ceiling ONE MORE TIME...!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home