Friday, November 19, 2004

Calling all parents

I need to ask you a question, ok?

Are you ever able to tell what activities your child participated in at school, as well as what they ate for lunch by the condition of their clothes? This is done by a quick visual inspection, and no verbal communication.

Today, my youngest did some art projects involving paints in many different colors. I believe she must have chewed on the brush as well, if the color of her face is any indication. She had tacos, juice (I believe it was grape), and she must have had some salad because there is one spot on her lap that looks suspiciously like Thousand Island Dressing. She played in the playground because when she took her shoes off, she deposited the sand on my newly cleaned kitchen floor.

And people wonder why I have so many miles on my washer and dryer.

Sheesh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Oh I would be lost without OxyClean....

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home